Monday, August 23, 2010

Vichy Normaderm Range

I hv tried many many brands, but finally a brand that suits my combination skin - Vichy Normaderm range.

As in 30s, skin starts to get more sensitive and can get into serious acne problems.
I used several products and they made my skin more dry and my acne got worse.

Luckily I started to use Vichy 1 year plus ago and really really helps to clear my acne.


I used the Normaderm deep cleansing gel and Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care in the morning.
At night, I'll use Hydra-PerfectingToner and Normaderm Night Daily Corrective Care for Oily Skin in the evening.

Follow the routine for 2-3 months and your skin will become better. Note that best to use hydrating toner cos it will not be too harsh or

makes your skin dry.

Must have patience to see the results!!! Always look out for Guardian Pharmacy sale.(up to 20% discount)

If you're a bit thick skin, ask for samples at the counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment