Thursday, August 26, 2010

Maxi Eyes

I can't live without my black and brown contact lens!

Nowadays, the contact lens selling at the retail shops often fluctuate, which I'm not very pleased about it. Cos have to ask one by one to check out the prices. The difference for each pair of contact lens can be up to $10?!!!

I'm happy to find out a website selling very affordable contact lens.
You can check out www.eyelookgood.com
Their service is fast and reliable. I bought Freshkon Alluring eyes from them.
It cost $23 per box and the standard courier fee is $3 (deliver to your doorstep)
After they receive your order, expect the delivery within the next 2 days.

Another place which I can recommend is the optical shop located in the Watson at Ngee Ann City, they are having a promotion selling Buy 2 Maxi Eyes and get 2 Free. While stock lasts! I bought 4 boxes and get 4 boxes free! The price of Buy 2 get 2 free is $56.


Below are some pics of the contact lens I'm wearing:



I'm wearing Maxi Eyes Brown.


Freshkon Alluring eyes Mystical Black.
My eyes are natural light brown, so can see my brown pupil.

FreshKon has new colours. Will try Mesmeric Black in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment