Monday, August 23, 2010

Garnier Light Oil Control Whitening Cream



My skin is clear from acne so decided to use whitening cream to improve my dull, uneven skin tone.

I need something that have oil control function as well as whitening function.

This Garnier Light Oil Control Whitening Cream, which claims to whiten skin, lighten acne marks and reduce excess oil. Even better - 8hr shine free look and only cost $15.90 plus I'll get bonus points using Watson's member card. BUY!!

It is true that the cream texture is light and absorbs quickly into the skin. I like the lemon smell.
But does it really helps to whiten your complexion or shine-free for 8 hrs, I doubt so.

After 1 month plus of using, I still look the same and about 4 hours, my skin gets oily.

But I still continue to use it cos I like the texture and it's still acts as a good moisturizer. Shall continue another month to see if there's improvement....must be patient

1 comment:

  1. so it's a moisturizer? not just whitening cream?

    ReplyDelete