Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Exercise

Do you exercise regularly?

I'm a super lazy bum and hate to exercise. I always gives excuses that I'm tired after work or no stamina to run, blah blah blah........

Not sure why suddenly I got the urge to do exercise. I just felt I really have to do some exercise to strengthen my bones and to stay healthy. Everyday, I just sat in front of the PC and my bum is getting bigger and arms getting flabby.....am I going to stay like that and age like a typical 'Auntie'.

I gradually feel my body is stiff and not flexible at all. So I decided to do YOGA!!!!

Fortunately I have a nice colleague recommended a yoga class mainly for ladies.
The studio was 'chio' and I feel very relax cos the ladies there are all friendly. The class is small about 8-10 ladies per session.

I didn't know Yoga is so 'shiok', after 1st trial lesson, I signed up immediately for 14 sessions and looking forward to every Tuesday session.

The teacher was a pretty lady and she doesn't look like she's in her late fifties. OMG, this is the magic of yoga.

After 3 sessions, yoga really improves my sleep. Now I can sleep throughout the night soundly, super happy.

These are some of the benefits if you practice yoga:

Increasing Flexibility
Increasing lubrication of the joints, ligaments and tendons
Massaging of ALL Organs of the Body
Complete Detoxification
Excellent toning of the muscle

I was told that yoga won't makes you look muscular but you will look lean and slender (which is what I'm aiming for)

Hopefully I can see myself more healthy, better complexion and slimmer by end of the year (provided I stop my junkies, kekeke)

No comments:

Post a Comment